When your Outlook printing weekly calendar shows 1 hour for 30 min meetings
I had this problem today with one of my executives. When trying Outlook printing it automatically prints 30 min traveling meetings over a hour when using the Weekly Calendar Style. This was ‘n big problem for him since it did not give him a clear indication of what his day looks like. After doing some research I came up with the solution and decided to share it in case some of you ran into the same problem.
He was using Microsoft Outlook 2016, but I am sure it would be the same solution on all versions that is above Microsoft Outlook 2010. If this does not work on your Outlook version, please let me know by submitting your Microsoft Outlook version below and also a short description of what the issue is and I will gladly see if I can find another solution for you.
This is what I did to fix it:
1. In Microsoft Outlook click File > Print
2. Click on Print Options button
3. Ensure Weekly Calendar Style is selected and click on Define Styles
4. Again ensure Weekly Calendar Style is selected and click edit
5. Change the Appointments font from 8 to 7
6. Click Ok, click Close, click Preview
7. It should display fine now so you can go ahead and click on Print
This is obviously due to the font size within Microsoft Outlook weekly calendar style not fitting in when printing, so when editing the weekly calendar style font by reducing the size resolves the problem as it automatically fits the printing style correctly.
If this was helpful please consider a donation or giving me a thumbs up and rating on the STARS
Have a good one! Cheers!!