- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7134.190830-1916
- Available: 6:00 PM 9/3/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM 9/4/19
- Fixed an issue where backgrounds were sometimes not appearing correctly when set on the dashboard.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
- Some users have reported the console shutting down unexpectedly while using Netflix.
- Some users have reported the console shutting down while playing games.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones.
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Customers attempting to change their GT using the new Gamertag features on the console will not yet see those changes reflected on the console.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
See the rest of the story on Xbox Wire
September 3rd : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190830-1916)
September 3rd : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190829-1945)
August 31st : New Preview Alpha Ring 1910 Update (1910.190829-1945)