Happy New Year, Xbox Insiders! Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Delta will begin receiving a new 1902 Xbox One system update (1902.190107-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1902 system update.
- Reliability fixes to Cortana.
- Unplugging a headset during video playback will no longer audio loss before video playback freezes.
- We have improved the responsiveness of mouse performance to reduce lag.
My Games and Apps
- Performance fixes for various FastStart titles to improve the installation experience.
- Fixes to various games (e.g. Resident Evil 0) in which cutscenes would fail and the game would lock. The cutscenes now play as designed.
- Performance Fixes to improve the stability of Home.
- Fixed the issue in which users with the system update process that was resulting in users seeing E203 error when taking a system update.
- Performance fixes to the network port.
- Performance and reliability fixes to the Save game feature when games are suspended.
- Fixes to the 4K video pipeline so apps such as Netflix display 4k content correctly.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
See the rest of the story on Xbox Wire
New Preview Alpha 1902 Build – 1/11/2019
New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead 1904 Build – 1/11/2019
New Preview Beta 1902 Build – 1/10/2019