Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Insiders Beta Ring will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190218-1920). Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update.
- Recent achievements not marked as seen until you open one up
Broadcasting on Mixer or Twitch
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in broadcasting to fail with both Mixer and Twitch. You are now able to reset the privacy setting to Disable the Kinect/webcam captured content sharing feature.
- Fixed an issue in which LG TVs fail to display UHD 24Hz Dolby Vision video.
Looking for Groups (LFG)
- Fixed the text to add tags to the LFG post remains displayed after the user has selected their tags
- Additional fixes to support detailed behavior for conversation page in the Guide with new messaging framework.
- Fixes to Group chats to enable/fix:
- Show all of my group chats in the group conversations section of UI.
- Add a friend to a group conversation.
- A user can see the roster for a group chat.
- Enable the user to leave a conversation and the owner can kick someone from a conversation.
My Games and Apps
- Fixed the Crunchyroll app to show both the name in Guide and icon as it was not showing the name.
- Fixed an issue that caused various titles installed on an older build to silently crash to dash at launch.
- Fixed a bug where old, previously read notifications could come back as new notifications. Users may need to mark these notifications as read one more time to permanently hide them.
- Fixed an issue in which Toasts from non-friends don’t display.
- UI Fixes to the Mini Keyboard to align the Microphone icon and fix the size of Emojis.
- UI fix for the Small Keyboard to resolve bad placement while in Minecraft.
- Mini Keyboard shift key fixed.
- Localization fixes.
- We are tracking an issue that this title is crashing on launch.
- We are aware that some users with Xbox One X consoles are seeing graphical corruption on text fields when exiting a game and navigating back to home.
- We are aware that the clock/time is missing from home and the dashboard
My Games and Apps
- We are investigating an issue in which your subscriptions are blank in My Games and Apps. Titles can be located and downloaded from the Store.
- We are tracking an issue with the Netflix app. When you are playing 4k content and then pause and place the console in connected standby upon relaunching the Netflix app when starting you console back up the Netflix app crashes. Workaround: Close and relaunch the Netflix app. Some users have also found if they change the console display resolution from 4K to 1080p then launch the app. After the app launch change the console display back to 4k.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
See the rest of the story on Xbox Wire
New Features Rolling Out to Xbox Insiders This Spring
New Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead 1904 build coming today 2/20/19
New Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead 1904 build coming today 2/8/19