- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190818362.6055.190728-1945
- Available: 6:00PM PDT 7/29/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 7/30/19
- We have fixed audio that sounds distorted, metallic, or robotic when using Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic.
- We are now using ‘turn on/off notification and new icons instead of ‘mute/unmute’ for chats.
- Fixed an issue with some consoles crashing during gameplay and restarting.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
- Narrator fixes in the build.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- We are tracking an issue in which users are receiving a message notification however there is no messages in your inbox.
See the rest of the story on Xbox Wire
July 29th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190726-1945)
July 26th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1908 Update (1908.190724-1945)
July 25th : New Preview Beta and Delta Ring 1908 Update (1908.190722-1945)