Starting at 2:00p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7100.190814-1910).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7100.190814-1910
- Available: 2:00 PM 8/16/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM 8/17/19
- Fixed an issue where alerts/notifications were not loading when accessed in the Guide.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Some users using default audio settings with an audio setup that supports a maximum of 2 channels and Dolby Digital and NO headset connected will experience audio distortion when they start their console.
- Workaround: Navigate to Settings>Display & sound>Audio output and set the HDMI audio to Stereo Uncompressed.
- Some users have reported that they are unable to power on their console via a controller.
- Note: If you encounter this behavior, please make sure to include the firmware version of the controller in your feedback description. This can be accessed by navigating to Settings>Devices & streaming>Accessories using the controller experiencing the behavior and select the ellipsis from the Controller menu.
- Customers attempting to change their GT using the new Gamertag features on the console will not yet see those changes reflected on the console.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
See the rest of the story on Xbox Wire
August 16th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1910 Update (1910.190814-1910)
August 14th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1910 Update (1910.190812-1924)
August 14th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190812-1924)